How To Fix Galaxy S20+ Plus Doesn’t Turn On Just Vibrates
The Samsung Galaxy has a problem that the Galaxy S20+ Plus won’t switch on. It just vibrates. According to some, the Galaxy S20 and S20+ Plus seem to be working as normal. They feel the vibration, but the screen doesn’t turn on when they try to wake them up. It will turn on and then power off after the Samsung logo blinks for a while. This is a common problem with the Galaxy S20+ Plus. The screen might display a warning about downloading and modding your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. The main sign will be the constant vibrating. Once your charger is connected, you will not receive a charging notification. It is possible to fix this problem.
The main Galaxy S20/S20+ Plus issue, where the smartphone vibrates continuously and the charger doesn’t notify you of it being charged, can be fixed by you opening the device. You could also send the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus to a repair place to save a lot of money.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus won’t turn on with just vibrates Issue
- Turn off Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Remove the Galaxy’s backcover
- Removing the battery from the smartphone
- Use a screwdriver and remove the screws under the back cover.
- Now, carefully remove the seems (or the two folds that are holding the front- and rear ends of the device together).
- After you have removed the entire back, remove the power button covering.
- Move the button in each direction using a screwdriver. You can then lift the circuitboard and remove any dirt or dust.
- Recharge the battery, then try to power it up. It might take several attempts.
If it works again, you should leave the outer covering off of the power buttons. Otherwise, your device may get stuck again.