How To Reset Password For Galaxy S20+ Plus
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus owners might want to know how to reset passwords when they’ve lost their password. You don’t have to worry about how to reset password Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Resetting the password can be done by logging into your Galaxy S20 Google accounts that you already have registered on your device. To do this, connect your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus wirelessly to a WiFi network. Once connected, log into your account.
The guide below will help you reset the Galaxy S20+ Plus’s password. The factory reset will do away with all data on your smartphone.
Password Reset Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Press & hold Volume Up as well as Home and Power simultaneously.
- Wait until the Samsung Logo appears.
- When the screen moves to the developer’s menu, you can release these buttons.
- The Volume Upbutton will take you to the Wipe/Factory Recovery.
- Choose ” Yes” to remove all user data using the Volum Downbutton
- Click the Energy
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus
Final method to reset the password on your Galaxy S20+ Plus is to perform a factory reset. After you have done a factory-reset, all personal information on your phone will be erased. The phone will then return to its original settings. Here’s how to factory-reset your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- Turn on the smartphone
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Save and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.