Wirelessly Printing Guide For Galaxy S20+ Plus
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus users should be familiar with how to wirelessly use the Galaxy S20+ Plus. You can print images, emails, and PDF files wirelessly to your printer.
It is very easy to set up wireless printing with Galaxy S20+ Plus. To do this, you just need to install a driver plugin to your smartphone.
After downloading the printing plugin, you can begin printing with your phone in less than a minute. These are instructions on setting up the Galaxy S20+ Plus for wireless printing.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus Wirelessly Printing Guide
The guide below will explain how to print wirelessly using an Epson printer on the Galaxy S20+ Plus. These instructions also work with HP, Brother and Lexmark printers.
- Turn on the smartphone
- Tap on “Apps”.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Look for the section called “Connect and to Share”.
- Click the “Print” button
- There are many printers installed already. Click on the plus-symbol to the bottom of your screen to locate your printer.
- Next, open the Google Play Store and search for your printer manufacturer
- Return to the Android Settings’ “Printing” section.
- Tap on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect your smartphone with a wireless printer. Make sure the printer’s ON.
- Once the printer is located, you can select your wireless printing device.
Once you have connected the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus to wireless printers, you will be able choose the printer to use with your smartphone.
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How do I wirelessly print Galaxy S20+ Plus Email
Just open the email to wirelessly print using the Galaxy S20+ Plus screen. Tap on the three points icon on your screen. Then, press “Print.” Once everything has been completed correctly, the Samsung Galaxy S20’s bottom can be used to start the print. Now you’re able to install and use a printer driver for your Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus.